OFE is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your data. Our policy on the collection and use of personally-identifiable information about individuals, organisations or products (“Data”) and other information is set out below.
1. We collect Data from visitors to the Site on a voluntary basis. Data may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include Data.
2. We collect and use Data for business purposes:
to pledge your support by signing the petition on our website
to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to Information on the Site;
to improve our operations, and anticipate and resolve problems with the Site;
to develop our services to meet your needs;
to process and respond to requests from you;
to communicate with you about our services and businesses; and
for other purposes related to the OFE programme.
3. Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, we will not send electronic communications to you unless you have agreed to receive such communications, excepting notification required for your subscribed participation in the OFE programme. However, if you email us, we may process your email address and the information contained in your email to respond to you.
4. Unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise, we will not use or share your Data with any third party, provided that:
5. To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose Data in connection with law enforcement investigations, in the course of cooperating with government authorities or complying with legal requirements, or if we reasonably suspect that you have violated our Terms.
6. We may remove all the personally identifiable information from your Data, and process such anonymous data for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.